Thanks for the input, but still cannot see the problem. I know the 2 jobs
that are using the resources are QTSMTPCLTP and QTSMTPSRVP, but these are
just there and open. No email is actually going on here, its just active
for the purpose of MMAIL for sending messages, used on a monitoring job. I
have been trying to do something with CGI and I suspect it may be something
in the configuration of the TCP Servers. Does any of this make any sense?

Jim Waymire
Tallyho Systems, Inc.
Cabot, Ar

Gary Monnier wrote:
Could be ODBC/JDBC jobs that are not closing cursors often enough or,
not committing changes often enough.

Using WRKACTJOB place a 2 in the option column next to the QZDASOINIT
jobs. On the command line type in OUTPUT(*PRINT) OPTION(*OPNF). Any
job with recurring open files is possibly eating up your temporary
storage.

Actually, Mr. Waymire, Lukas hit it on the head. Something is sending an
awful lot of mail through your box. I sincerely hope it's legitimate. If
it ain't, I suggest you shut down SMTP until you can get a handle on it.

--
James H. H. Lampert
Touchtone Corporation