There is just the one at this point and hopefully it will stay this way!. However please do NOT refer to it as an MMA. The proper term is 570 with POWER6 or POWER6 570. We all understand what a POWER6 570 is but the MMA obviously is simply confusing to all. There are of course bunches of numbers defining exactly what all the various models are such as the processor feature, the model number, the processor card feature, the capacity feature, and others. These can all be looked up in the System Builder and Guide. Customers especially don't need the complication/confusion of '570' on the front but us calling it an 'MMA'. I suggest we treat the MMA's basically just like another processor feature for purposes of discussion.

I dearly wish IBM could have done something other than the MMA for the model and I truly don't know why they had to do anything BUT 570, but it's done.

- Larry

Justin C. Haase wrote:
Dunno if there are any more as of now... this particular model is
listed in the redbook for the new systems out on Redbooks. The
POWER5, POWER5+ are the 570, the POWER6 is the 9406-MMA.

Make More Applications? Migrate Mediocre Applications? MoMmA? No
idea what it stands for. =)