Trevor,

My apologies. I assumed you were writing to the table using
RPG's WRITE. Some days ago I answered a post for someone
who wanted to use SQL created indexes with "traditional"
RPG statements and I thought you were in the same boat.

Regards,

Luis Rodriguez
------------------------------

message: 11
date: Wed, 10 Oct 2007 12:31:36 -0400
from: Trevor Perry <trevor@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: Re: SQL table journal requirement

Luis,

I was receiving an error in the joblog that told me it
could not write to
the file because the file was not journalled. And, there
were no records
written.

I did solve the problem, and the files are now being
journalled - which is
what I want.

Thanks,
Trevor