V5R3M0 Load Source

fixed

I know this has been beaten about lately but I'd appreciate some
feedback.

I may need to eke out another year on my 270 & 720. I thought the load
source requirement was 17gb minimum but the "Memo To Users" says 8gb for
V5R3M0 and 17gb for V5R3M5.

Has anyone out there installed V5R3M0 (upgrade from V5R2) on a machine
with 8gb drives?

Thanks.