Time to shorten the topic on this one.. Whew...

My staff and I use ASP.Net RPG Smart Pages, Java and Genexus.

We use the right tool for the right job.

Can't always use the old RPG hammer for everything, even though we still
love to swing the hammer regularly :-)

Also even though I do love the .Net technology, it's not the only game
in town.

It's just the least covered game in town, so it needs some equal
representation in the media and at the user conferences.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.
"Get the information you need. Now!"