Nah, because you can still install the LIC from your tape if you define the
alt install device and then install the LIC and OS from there.

"Pete Massiello"
<pmassiello-ml@it
echsol.com> To
Sent by: "'Midrange Systems Technical
midrange-l-bounce Discussion'"
s@xxxxxxxxxxxx <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

10/01/2007 08:06 Subject
PM RE: Alt IPL Device (tape)

Please respond to
Midrange Systems
Technical
Discussion
<midrange-l@midra
nge.com>

John,

When you do that, don't you lose all the DST/SST user-ids?

Pete