Are you sure it's a CL program and not a stored procedure?
In that same iNav interface, click on Procedures and see if you have one by
the name ATS_NEW_RECORD. If you do you can Generate SQL for it and see what
it calls.

Elvis

RPG & DB2 Summit | Minneapolis | October 1-4
Mike Cain - DB2 for i5/OS Temporary Indexes - The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
October 16
2007 System i Fall Technical Conference | Orlando | November 4-7
Celebrating 10-Years of SQL Performance Excellence on IBM System i, eServer
iSeries and the server affectionately known as the AS/400