rob@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Curious, with mirroring instead of RAID, was it still hot swappable, or was downtime required?

We never had a hot-swappable load source. So far as I can recall, the only thing we've got that contains hot-swappable drives is the hat on the main cabinet of our 510.

But if I remember right, the one or two times we did lose a hot-swappable drive in a mirrored pair, we were able to bring mirroring back up on it, with the replacement drive, without bringing anything down.

Remember: mirroring is just RAID in 2-drive groups.