Steve,

SBKRNM & SRCDTA both are same but from different files.
I want to modify below SQL to update FILE 1 and set particular field A.SEXCH value to 'U' for same conditions as below
1)A.SBKRNM = B.SRCDTA from FILE2
2) AND( A.SQCDE IN('SA', 'SB', 'SD', 'SG', 'SH'))
Can some one help with update SQL?

SELECT * FROM FILE1 A, FILE2 B
where
A.SBKRNM = B.SRCDTA
AND( A.SQCDE IN('SA', 'SB', 'SD', 'SG', 'SH'))