I am an idiot, it should be:

/* Creating SQL trigger UNICMFIL.DEGREECONFERRED */
CREATE TRIGGER UNICMFIL.DEGREECONFERRED AFTER UPDATE OF RSI4AA ON
UNICMFIL.DGRHSP REFERENCING OLD OLD_ROW NEW NEW_ROW FOR EACH ROW MODE
DB2ROW WHEN ( ( OLD_ROW.RSI4AA <> NEW_ROW.RSI4AA ) )
BEGIN ATOMIC
INSERT INTO UNION.DGRCONFERP (RSNMID, OLRSI4AA,NWRSI4AA, USERHS,
DATEHS, TIMEHS) VALUES(OLD_ROW.RSNMID, OLD_ROW.RSI4AA, NEW_ROW.RSI4AA, USER,
CURRENT DATE, CURRENT TIME) WITH NC;
END;

/* Setting label text for UNICMFIL.DEGREECONFERRED */
COMMENT ON TRIGGER UNICMFIL.DEGREECONFERRED IS 'Degree Conferred Date
Changes' ;

Sigh...............I am TOO OLD FOR THIS CRAP!!!!!

Now to just wait till 3 am when I can get everyone out of the
file...........BIG SIGH...

On 9/27/07, MKirkpatrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <MKirkpatrick@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>