From: midrange-l-bounces+jonathan.mason=astradyne-uk.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces+jonathan.mason=astradyne-uk.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Denis Robitaille
Sent: 25 September 2007 17:01
To: MIDRANGE-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Looking for LOGCMD

Hello all,

There was a freeware called LOGCMD that was written and that allow us
to grant special autority to user and keep a log of what they did.

I am trying to locate it because we could use it (sox and all).

All the link I found were dead.

Could someone point me to a valid link or send the the source.

That would be apriciated.