ahem... I think you meant to say

Vista Ultimate, Vista Home Premium, Vista Home Basic, Vista Business, Vista
Enterprise

choose your poison, wisely!

On 9/25/07, Cassidy, Alan <CassidyA@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Aaron,

To help keep Trevor from repeating himself again again, I'll answer
that!... :)

Since the "System i5" machines hit the market, they renamed the midrange
line. The whole "family of servers" was rechristened "System i". So
now..

The "System i" includes the AS/400, the iSeries, and the System i5. The
System i5 the upgrade for the others.

Any AS/400 you have is now also System i.

Any iSeries you have is now also System i.

Any System i5, the latest in this "family of servers", is also a System
i.

We can call it i5, until such possible time as they come up with an i6.

Or, as Trevor suggests, maybe it is a good idea to go with the OS. Even
though the machine and the OS have been designed to work together, it is
the OS that makes it such a great machine.

BTW, before somebody says "confusing", keep in mind that everybody knows
what a Windoze OS is. But there's Windows 3.1, Windows 95, Window 98,
Windows ME, Windows 2000, Windows Server 2003, Windows XP, and now Vista
(also a Windows OS).

--Alan