Vern
From: Pete Helgren <Pete@xxxxxxxxxx>

Elvis,

"For folks that like green screen and also like Squirrel or Microsoft Query
interfaces, wouldn't you like to execute CL commands in those interfaces,
just as in green screen?"

Yep. I'd use iSeries Navigator more if IBM hadn't insisted on putting
out such a half-baked, jury-rigged, ill-conceived, POS like iNav was
years ago. My experience with it was horrible and I had nothing but one
bad experience after another. What I *like* is something that works
well and reliably and so I gravitated to alternatives and never looked
back. It was the IBM version of the "sauce bernaise syndrome" (google
it). I have had a hard time trying it again.

However, it is the *second* time this week I have forced iNav to groan
to life and I like what I see. I didn't know it was all there and I
should probably spend some time next year at Common in Nashville sitting
in on some iNav sessions. Who woulda thunk?

Thanks,

Pete