From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jones, John (US)
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2007 1:36 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: RAID Cache Battery Source

It should be covered by hardware maintenance. It is on our systems.

Failing that you can take the old battery pack to Batteries+ (
http://www.batteriesplus.com/ ) and they'll build a replacement.
Warning, though, that the B+ by me takes 7-10 days to do the build so you
may have to run w/o cache, i.e. "degraded", for a bit and have 2 maintenance
windows (1 to remove the old, 1 to install the new).

--
John A. Jones, CISSP
Senior Analyst, Global Information Security Jones Lang LaSalle, Inc.