Well, the journey continues. When I run my program I get the error message 'The value specified for the argument is not correct.' I'm not sure which argument is wrong but here is my program:

* Attrib
* Turn off readonly attribute
*
D ParmPath s 256
D rc s 10i 0
D Errno S 10i 0 Based(perrno)
D ErrMsg s 256

D StrError PR * ExtProc('strerror')
D 10i 0 Value

D $$Errno PR * ExtProc('__errno')

D Attrib PR 10i 0 ExtProc('Qp0lSetAttr')
D * Value
D * Value
D 10u 0 Value
D 10u 0 Value