"Do any of these library names sound familiar to anyone?"

only about half of them 8^)

Thanks,
Tommy Holden

rob@xxxxxxxxx
08/30/2007 02:32 PM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: Checking the level of interest

Guess I'd still like to know what they are doing to slap vendors silly to
get them ready.
Or, why the report from ANZOBJCVN has no column on the first couple of
summary pages for "won't freaking convert"
-------------Counters-------------
------------------Symptoms------
Total Need No Lost Some
Lost
Library Objects Conversion Attributes Attributes
---------- ----------------- --------------- ---------------
---------------
BPCS405CDO 2,657 2,594 2,594 0

but if you delve down into the detail pages you can see stuff like:
System Creation
Object Type Level Data

---------- ------- --------- ---------
SYS500 PGM V3R6M0 NO
SYS500C PGM V3R6M0 NO
SYS501C PGM V3R6M0 NO
SYS503C PGM V3R6M0 NO

Bad enough that the redpiece says to query the collection files created by

ANZOBJCVN this way:
For example, issue the STRSQL command and then use the following query to
extract the program objects that do not have creation data:
select diobli, diobnm from qusrsys/qaizacvn where dicrtd='0'

2.3.4 Programs that will not convert
One way to determine which program objects cannot be converted is to
review the detailed
library conversion report created with the *LIBDTL parameter. This report
will have a value of
NO in the Creation Data column for these programs.
It is also possible to create queries to extract data from the files that
are used during
collection. See 2.4, ?Querying analyzed data? on page 23 for a query that
lists programs that
cannot be converted.
If you encounter programs without creation data, then it may be necessary
to recompile that
program. Or in the case where the program was supplied to you, it will be
necessary to
replace that program with a version that contains creation data.

Do any of these library names sound familiar to anyone?
select diobli, count(diobnm)
from qusrsys/qaizacvn
where dicrtd='0'
group by diobli