Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 12:54:55 -0600
From: "Sannan Solberg" <ssolberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: User Profile Info
To: "Midrange Systems Technical Discussion" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Sorry for the "newbie" question but wondering if there is a table(s)
that contains info about user profiles? In particular, I was hoping to
find a table that has the Text decryption of a user profile. I've got
an outside table that all it maintains is the User Profile Name but not
the text decryption of the User. I would like to link up to the file(s)
to get more info about them.