Rob,

I read the help for the SAV command to mean something like a .txt file, but
your example helps me remember that qsys.lib is a valid path for a stream
file name. Have you tried that? I will, but had not thought to point it
back to a member in a database file. Other save commands let you put the
output to a data base PF that can be copied, queried and archived. Easily
processed. The SAV command seems to be a little different. Any Idea on
what the record length of the PF should be?

Jim