Not to be rude but one week seems a bit long (?)

Chuck

-----Original Message-----
From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Manzoor Siddiqui
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2007 12:09 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Cc: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion; midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx

COMMON honors all member requests to be unsubscribed from COMMON
member/promotional e-mails. We have had some technical glitches recently
which may have resulted in opted-out members receiving COMMON e-mails in
the past few weeks - we apologize for this inconvenience.

Rest assured that we make every effort to remove those who have chosen to
be removed. Please be aware that there is a lag time of approximately one
week from when the unsubscribe request is received, till when that request
is updated in our database.

If anyone has requested to be unsubcribed and has still received COMMON
e-mails in the past couple of weeks, please send your name and e-mail
address directly to Cherese Morgan, COMMON's Membership and Registration
Manager, at cherese_morgan@xxxxxxxxxxx

Again, we apologize for any inconvenience, and we will work rapidly to
correct this glitch on our end. Thank you.

Regards,

Manzoor