From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jon Paris
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2007 12:35 AM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: COMMON Focus Speakers

Where are Susan Gantner, Jon Paris, Al Barsa, and Trevor Perry?

Thanks for the compliment - it is appreciated.

I can't answer for Al and Trevor, but for myself and Susan - we could not
make our material fit within the Lab format required by COMMON. When we
give private classes, we may lecture for 30 minutes followed by 90 minutes
of Lab, followed by a one hour lecture and a 30 minute Lab etc. COMMON
needed to share Lab space between seminars and so wanted a very formalized n
minute lecture followed by n minute Lab followed by ...

We could not fit within those constraints without a radical reworking of our
materials and, in our opinion a resulting drop in the quality of the
offering and so declined to submit sessions.

Assuming that our proposed sessions are selected, we'll be at the spring
2008 conference in Nashville.

Jon Paris
Partner400

www.Partner400.com