From: John Earl [mailto:john.earl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 12:47 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: script to change Client Access .ws profiles

Bryan,

Good question, and I suppose that I should know this (but I don't -
that's why I hang out here :), what are some of the 5250 telnet clients
that support SSH?

jte

--
John Earl, VP and Chief Technology Officer
PowerTech: 253-872-7788

Email is an excellent way to communicate material that is not time
sensitive. If your communication is of a more urgent nature, please
call.

This email message and any attachments are intended only for the use of
the intended recipient named above and may contain information that is
privileged and confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any
dissemination, distribution, or copying is strictly prohibited. If you
received this email message in error, please immediately notify the
sender by replying to this email message or by telephone and delete the
message from your email system. Thank you.