I have set my LP2844 printer up this same way was able to print a few
hundred labels. I then made the mistake of moving the printer to a
different PC and now the labels will not print. The configuration is
exactly the same as it was on the original PC, but the labels go from ready
mode to a save status indicating they have printed put I am not getting any
labels. I am using EPL2 code in my program and it has not been changed
since I printed the last labels before moving the printer. I have called
Zebra and they insist it is a software problem. I called IBM and they
insist it is a hardware problem. So I am trying this list. Does any one
have any suggestions on what I may have missed?

pnelson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
06/25/2004 04:12 PM
Please respond to Midrange Systems Technical Discussion