Hi,How can I detect the Proxy Server beetween our i5/OS and a Unyx platform ?Here is the FTP script :Script: FTP:xxxxxxx testinguser xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxbinnamefmt 1put /operations/FTPtoVestcom/IBM_MEMBER_USAGE0630A.zipQUITLOG:Output redirected to a file.Input read from specified override file.Connecting to remote host nnn.nnn.nn.nnn using port 21.220-Firewall ftp proxy. You must login to the proxy first.220 Username:Enter login ID (iexxxxx):331 Password:230-Proxy authentication successful. Connecting to the server...230-230-Welcome to Jokes of Canada Montreal's private FTP service.This systemis restricted toauthorized users. Individuals attempting unauthorized access may beprosecuted.230-230-230 Please use the 'user' command to login to the FTP server.Please login with USER and PASS.Enter an FTP subcommand.> user xxxxxxx *********331 Please specify the password.230 Login successful. Have fun.UNIX Type: L8Enter an FTP subcommand.> bin200 Switching to Binary mode.Enter an FTP subcommand.> namefmt 1500 Unknown SITE command.Client NAMEFMT is 1.Enter an FTP subcommand.> put /operations/FTPtoVestcom/IBM_MEMBER_USAGE0630A.zip227 Entering Passive Mode (207,139,33,130,88,59)150 Ok to send data.226 File receive OK.4621 bytes transferred in 0.002 seconds. Transfer rate 2365.952 KB/sec.Enter an FTP subcommand.> QUIT221 Goodbye.So, as we can see the FTP first connect him to a proxy. But where I can find the instruction who said to the ftp request to connect first to a proxy ?Thanks in advance,Nicolas.