Get a load of this... now we're a "legacy platform",
lacking in flexibility and scalability? I've gotten lots of
helpful and useful stuff from Search400 in the past, but
this sort of "marketspeak" is a good example of the negative
image that the System i community has to contend against.

Arrgh!

Dear Search400.com member,

Read this IT Briefing to learn how moving away from System i
(iSeries) can allow your organization to enhance application
performance, developer productivity and overall IT agility.

Click here to download:
http://go.techtarget.com/r/1959745/264997

Reducing costs associated with maintaining and renewing
applications
that are running on legacy platforms such as System i
(iSeries) is an
ongoing challenge. Organizations that rely on System i often
lack the
flexibility and scalability required to keep pace with
business
demand. Read this IT Briefing to learn how to modernize your
organization's legacy systems to enhance application
performance,
developer productivity and overall IT agility.

Moving to a Windows server environment allows organizations
to unify
disparate systems, lower maintenance costs and scale
business-critical applications to meet demand. Read this IT
Briefing
to discover the advantages of modernizing your
organization's legacy
IT systems, including: