From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lukas Beeler
Sent: Tuesday, July 31, 2007 1:21 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: RE: Secure FTP

Hi Chris,

Yeah, i know how SSL works. The entry also described on how to import a
CA. The problems I had were twofold:

a) I wasn't able to import an OpenSSL CA certificate into DCM. I didn't
investigate this closely. I was able to import the CA of another i5/OS
instance.

b) I was unable to disable the certificate check of the client - the
client always verified the SSL certificate.

And I never used client-side certificates, they're just too much work.

Oh, and thanks! :)