We just purchased a brand new dialer application. Holds up to 8 T1
lines. Their latest release of the application. Brand new Dell server,
state of the art. Windows 2000 Professional.... What the *&^%! Old
version of PC Anywhere for remote access. My jaw dropped and I did not
want to put it on our network. Arg Here is a case where I wish the
vender at leased used a server OS. Another popular Fax server
application that interfaces with iSeries runs on Windows 2000 server as
desk top applications, not as a back ground service. At least the
dialer runs as services.

Walking away with my head hanging down and a big pout on my face. 8-((

Chris Bipes
Director of Information Services
CrossCheck, Inc.