A 1 21'Screen heading '
A COLOR(WHT)

A*--------------------------------------------------------------
A R FTR
A WINDOW(7 5 16 72 *NOMSGLIN)
A TEXT('Command key legend')
A F_MESSAGE 70A O 15 1DSPATR(HI)
A 97 DSPATR(RI)
A F_FKEYLIT 70A O 16 1TEXT('Command key list')
A DSPATR(UL)
A DSPATR(RI)

A*--------------------------------------------------------------
A R DUMMY
A OVERLAY
A ASSUME

On Wed Jul 18 10:15 , 'Doug Palme' sent:

Jeff,
Do I still define the footer record as a window with the same dimensions
as
the subfile or just define it as a record?

---- Msg sent via Internet America Webmail -
http://www.internetamerica.com/