From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Allen
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2007 3:26 PM
To: 'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'
Subject: RE: Ridiculous software transfer fees (was EDI and Inovis)

Has anyone experienced a hardware change that actually
lowered the tier they were in and if so what would the
software vendor that had tiered pricing say when you went to
them and said you are moving to a lower tier so now you
would like a refund in the difference in the pricing between
the two (opposite if they moved up a tier)?

We sell all of our software with Flat Pricing, no matter how
many users or what Tier or CPW not even partitions loaded it
on 10 partitions o extra charge and if you are under
maintenance no charge for new security code when you change
your hardware.

John Allen

DRV Technologies
866.378.3366
www.drvtech.com

Automate the delivery of iSeries reports electronically,
without programming to eliminate printing and manual
distribution. SpoolFlex automated commands give users their
reports in the electronic format they require (such as PDF,
Excel and Word), distributed where they need them, without
hardware. Call for a free demonstration.