From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jerry Adams
Sent: Tuesday, July 10, 2007 7:27 PM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Re: CPI9E64

Well, here's another thing, Paul. Before I installed V5R4 I got my
ePOE's (Proof of Entitlement). I've still got those in my files and
they include 5722SS1 feature 5050 (the base i5/OS), but nothing about
feature 5051.

Ok, cool, I thought I'd re-check the key management site. Only now
there's not even an ePOE for 5721SS1. Period. I mean, everything else
is there (WDS, SQL, Query, etc.).

How's Texas?

* Jerry C. Adams
*IBM System i Programmer/Analyst
B&W Wholesale Distributors, Inc.* *
voice
615.995.7024
fax
615.995.1201
email
jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:jerry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Paul Nelson wrote:
What, you were expecting a different result? :-))

Paul Nelson
Cell 708-670-6978
Office 512-392-2577
nelsonp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx