Hi Ed! I am back on this project:

Do you have an example that you can give me that can show me:

a) My DDs for my database file: that will hold the data from the displayed
journal
b) My DSPJRN command: how it needs to be coded to get this.

I currently have examples that I can read in our local system but this is
reading the journal of a database. I have an RPG program reading from the
journal and writing into the database the whole data structure, so I do
not miss anything.

I am not sure that it will be a simple thing to do with the IFS data I
want to pull from this journal.

Thanks in advance!

Peter Vidal
MAPICS IT Technical Support Team / SR System Analyst
10540 Ridge Rd., Ste 203, New Port Richey, FL 34654-5111
http://www.pall.com

"The beginning of anxiety is the end of faith; and the beginning of true
faith is the end of anxiety."
George Muller.

Ed Fishel <edfishel@xxxxxxxxxx>
04/18/2007 09:54 AM
Please respond to

cc

Subject
Re: IFS Audit (already journaled by iTera)