And a tidbit more:

The part numbers are correct so you can use them to track them through your BP or direct through IBM. That is why I included them since I initially had no luck in locating them using "EGL" as a keyword in searching. Sometimes having the part number alone is good enough to get the correct thing on the first try. The fact that you have to order them through your BP and I can get them from the Software Access Catalog is just a fulfillment issue, as Vern indicated.

Pete

vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Tim - the Software Access Catalog that Pete mentioned is available only to
partners - your BP will be your only way if you are a normal customer, I think
- and do it before, I think, July 7.

BTW, there was a post here a few weeks ago by a Rational product manager, that the
availability was intended only for those who were "using" EGL - I find this
first of all unverifiable - and penurious, besides. You could check the archives,
probably under WDSC-L or this one. All I know is, Claus told us at COMMON that we should
be sure to request it from our BPs.

Since we are a development partner, we work through different channels.

Good luck!
Vern