I am trying to export a demand report to excel using Client Access Data
Transfer. The demand report has been saved in the outque (see below). From
what I understand the data to and from the iSeries must be either a database
table or source physical file. How do I convert the saved report to a source
physical file? Is there a command to accomplish this? Or is there an easier
way to transfer this data?
Any advice would be greatly appreciated J.

Work with Output Queue

Queue: RM518A Library: QUSRSYS Status: RLS/WTR

Opt File User User Data Sts Pages Copies Form Type Pty
QSYSPRT JPACH GM180L SAV 6 1 *STD 5