I have done this many times on other machines but for some
reason whenever I execute the

following CPYTOSTMF on this particular machine (V5R4) I am
getting CPFA0DB

CPYTOSTMF
FROMMBR('/qsys.lib/qtemp.lib/XFWPDF.file/XFWPDF.mbr')

TOSTMF('/DRC/USR01/TestFile.PDF') STMFOPT(*REPLACE)
STMFCODPAG(*PCASCII)

(Note: This file and member does exist in QTEMP, and the
directory /DRC/USR01 does exist and I have all authorities
to it)

Message text for CPFA0DB is not real helpful:

Message . . . . : Object name not a QSYS object.

Cause . . . . . : The operation expected an object in the
QSYS file system.

Object &1 does not result in an object in the QSYS file
system. Possible

causes:

--The object is in a different file system.

--The object name does not start at the root file
system.

--The first component of the path name is not QSYS.LIB.

--The object is on a remote file system.

Recovery . . . : Determine the correct name for the
object. Only local

QSYS file system objects are valid for this operation.
Retry the operation.

Can someone point me to where/what I should be looking to
find the cause of this error?

This machine is in Japan and I am accessing it remotely but
I cannot figure out why that would cause this particular
error.

I have seen many errors in regards to Code page problems
using a machine in Japan, But that does not appear to be the
cause of this error.

Any guidance would be greatly appreciated

John