I got these with a SNDPTFORD PTFID((*HIPERGRP)) when I
downloaded Level 43. I know this because I opened a PMR
when I didn't get the marker PTF along with it and my system
showed I was at Level 42 after the delayed apply. (Like
you, I didn't read the coverletter and those still show as
temporarily applied. No other errors showing.)

I still have an open PMR, here is part of the dialog:

" All of the above being said, there have been some known
issues when
you order PTFs via SNDPTFORD and have the *SAVF downloaded.
This
process does not necessarily bring down the group PTF marker
and hence
does not update the group PTF correctly. To resolve this,
you would
need to download the images (or get the CDs) for the HIPERs
and run the
CPYPTFGRP command. This will put the marker out there
correctly. "

I maintain that it's broken, it has worked most of the time
in the past (maybe 5 or so other failures that I remember
in the past couple of years) and it's not just cosmetic-- I
like being able to see at a glance what level the
maintenance is and compare it to the web site. Maybe I'm
old-fashioned, but I don't wanna download images or burn CDs
if I can get the *SAVF format.