From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Don Cavaiani
Sent: Tuesday, May 29, 2007 7:09 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Intermec label printer replacement

I have an Intermec 4400 printer with the twinax feature. We print bar coded
labels from an RPG program. This printer is at "end of life" as far as a
maintenance agreement goes. The printer is failing, and I will be looking into
cost effective solutions.

All ideas welcomed!
Don F. Cavaiani
IT Manager