From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Richard Schoen
Sent: Sunday, May 27, 2007 7:59 PM
To: midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: Power6 on System i

I guess this begs the question of what the TRUE performance would be on
a maxed out 515 ?

We were thinking about adding one of these for development, but can we
do multiple OS/400 (i5/OS) partitions ?

Also it seems artificially contrained at 8gb of memory and 560gb of
disk.

Regards,
Richard Schoen
RJS Software Systems Inc.