From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Lukas Beeler
Sent: Thursday, May 24, 2007 8:46 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: HOWTO: Installing CUMPTFs by using Image Catalogs

Hi List,

I've never seen good documentation on how to use image catalogs and all
the cum ptf stuff. IBMs documentation has always been a bit esoteric,
and not enough hands on.

A lot of customers asked me on how to do this, and even worse, some
customers didn't know how to do it or thought it is too complicated.

I've then decided to write a blog post about this, maybe someone on this
list might find it useful too, or even have some constructive criticism
on what should be done better.

Anyway, here's the URL

http://projectdream.org/wordpress/2007/05/24/installing-system-i-ptfs-us
ing-image-catalogs/

So long with the shameless self promotion, and have a nice day,

Lukas