John,

I'm not on Spamcop side and not against it either, but there is a real
potencial problem:

Suppose that I forge my mail adress to use that of this list at midrange
or some other...

Then I send a message with a virus attached to a unknown account on your
server...

Then your server sends back a message to this list with that virus (as
it includes the original msg)...

Then this list server is not very well configured and resends this
message to all of us...

Then some of us have clients wich automatically loads mails attachments,
or worst, take a look at that strange file attached...

As I've said directly to you I don't know how to fix that as we don't
use OS/400 native SMTP for years, but I'm sure that there is a solution,
if not all other i5 mail based native servers would be blacklisted by
Spamcop and others, so if there's not a solution right now hope IBM
should fix it asap.

Regards,

Rubens