Have you checked the clock on the PC's? Make sure the time and date are
correct. A security feature of SSO is that the clocks (the PC, Windows
Server, and ISeries) must be within 5 minutes of each other. We actually
had to apply some firmware updates on a couple of Dell systems we had here
to keep the time up to date. Since they are able to sign-on other PC's that
would leave me to think that it might be that.

message: 7
date: Wed, 23 May 2007 09:59:30 -0400
from: ALopez@xxxxxxxxxx
subject: CWBSY1017 rc=612 errors in SSO

We have SSO configured and working for a good portion of our client
machines. I have six machines that fail. If the users come to my
machine and log in SSO works. If I go to theirs, I fail.

On their machines, an ipconfig /all shows that I have the right domain,
DNS server, etc. I can ping the fully qualified domain name of the
iSeries. A check of the FQDN and the ip address for the iSeries shows
that I am translating between the two correctly.