Do those jibe pretty well with your actual usage? If so, sell the agent to
IBM/Lotus. ;)

It sounds like they are asking us to make a best effort/good faith attempt
at buying a valid number of licenses... to me that is a fair way to handle
this... at least for the first 'go round'! It's definitely going to be a
work in progress as evidenced by the change to concurrent based licensing
this quickly! I'll be curious to see how their tool will report usage -
it's now likely again that we'll look at the 525 model.

rob@xxxxxxxxx
Sent by:
midrange-l-bounce To
s@xxxxxxxxxxxx Midrange Systems Technical
Discussion
<midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
05/21/2007 11:51 cc
AM
Subject
Re: Concurrent!
Please respond to
Midrange Systems
Technical
Discussion
<midrange-l@midra
nge.com>

So, a Domino agent that ran:
SHOW STAT SERVER.USERS.PEAK*
might be utilized? Here's my output from
SHOW STAT SERVER.USERS*
************Beginning of data**************
Server.Users = 385
Server.Users.1MinPeak = 74
Server.Users.1MinPeakTime = 05/21/2007 08:19:25 EDT
Server.Users.5MinPeak = 136
Server.Users.5MinPeakTime = 05/21/2007 11:29:35 EDT
Server.Users.Active = 1
Server.Users.Active15Min = 211
Server.Users.Active1Min = 49
Server.Users.Active30Min = 276
Server.Users.Active3Min = 78
Server.Users.Active5Min = 107
Server.Users.Peak = 394
Server.Users.Peak.Time = 05/21/2007 11:30:15 EDT
13 statistics found

************End of Data********************

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108
6928N 400E
Kendallville, IN 46755
http://www.dekko.com

ChadB@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
05/21/2007 09:49 AM
Please respond to

cc

Fax to

Subject
Concurrent!

http://www.itjungle.com/tfh/tfh052107-story01.html

This is very good news for many shops and should strengthen the 515 and
525
models viability a GREAT deal!
list