Google does ignore meta keywords if I remember, and I
believe they also state that if they are "abused" they will
omit your site from their search criteria.

Instead, they would like you to use their Google Adwords.
:) I've found that to be QUITE a nice little scam for
them.

Brad
www.bvstools.com

On Tue, 15 May 2007 14:54:47 -0500