OK - I'm beat.

I've been trying for hours to upload a number of files to a directory on the
system. I've been doing this once a month for ... Well a long time.

I've tried doing the FTP manually, using FileZilla and also tried with Ops
Nav. The error reported by the Filezilla/manual process indicates "unable
to open or create ..."

If I do it with Ops nav it tells me I can't do it because the file already
exists - news to me and it doesn't show in the file list. Incidentally this
is the same message I get if I try to copy any file in this folder on the
green screen.

I have all rights to the directory and the directory in which it is
contained and as I say have been doing this on a regular basis for a while
now.

Tried changing the FTP log level as per a previous posting on this topic -
but no joy - no related messages in the log.

System is at V5R3 (It is Netshare) and as far as I know there are no new
exit progs or anything in place.

Any suggestions?

Jon Paris
Partner400