I hope that you meant 96 column cards.

Al

Al Barsa, Jr.
Barsa Consulting Group, LLC

400>390

"i" comes before "p", "x" and "z"
e gads

Our system's had more names than Elizabeth Taylor!

914-251-1234
914-251-9406 fax

http://www.barsaconsulting.com
http://www.taatool.com
http://www.as400connection.com

"Turnidge, Dave"
<DTurnidge@OldRep
ublicTitle.com> To
Sent by: "Midrange Systems Technical
midrange-l-bounce Discussion"
s@xxxxxxxxxxxx <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

05/10/2007 11:35 Subject
AM RE: A Spec?

Please respond to
Midrange Systems
Technical
Discussion
<midrange-l@midra
nge.com>

Yeah, my first was a Sys/3 mod 10 CARD system. Those 90 column cards
were WAY cool!!