From: midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:midrange-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Booth Martin
Sent: Wednesday, May 09, 2007 10:33 AM
To: Midrange Systems Technical Discussion
Subject: Why can't we eat our own cooking?

Why can't we eat our own cooking?

It has always bugged me that David, who runs this list out of his own pocket, as a unpaid hobby, has had to make the business decision to not use System i. If there is any place at all that can show us how to use System i for our work as we involve our businesses with the Internet, it is David and these lists that he maintains. If he can do it, so can;t we. If he can't, then maybe we can't, either?

Would the heavy hitters on this list please make the case with the right people to get David to Rochester for a week or so to get a new box properly configured, and send him home with it? Please? There are some Important People that read this list, and their words will carry weight, especially if their efforts are deliberate and unified.

(I understand this post is way off topic, but then again, maybe it is exactly on topic?)