Don:

The Fall Common conference will be in Columbus Oh. It is limited in
number of attendees, I do not recall the exact number.

Steve

"Don" <dr2@xxxxxxxx>
05/08/2007 01:37 PM
Please respond to

"'Midrange Systems Technical Discussion'" <midrange-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
RE: First Annual COMMON conference - Spring 2007

Deb,

IBM is LIMITING the number of attendee's at the Fall conference(Orlando I
think) ????

I've yet to know IBM to LIMIT the number of attendees at any of their
conferences, within reason...certainly not as low as 400... They usually
get a lot more than 400 at any iSeries technical conferences, especially
in
a family friendly, easy to get flights in and out of without taking a full
day to get where you're going, venu like Orlando....

Don in DC