From: Joe Pluta [mailto:joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Subject: *** OFFLINE ***

Paul, you aren't really comparing Angus and midrange.com are you? Angus
is a rather mediocre blog site that hasn't had any new content since early
March. Midrange.com is THE location for iSeries information in the
community.

iSociety is a landing page for Penton. And if you look at System i
Portal, they advertise for ASNA Monarch! Give me a break.

I think COMMON screwed David royally, and I'm just that much happier that
I have nothing to do with them.