Hi, Kirk:

I was only saying that the cable appears to be good. We used the 3570 to
transfer the system backup from the AS/400 Model 720 to the iSeries Model
520, and that tape library worked fine with both systems. To do that we
disconnected the cable at the AS/400 card end and attached it to an iSeries
card *specified for the 3570*. It is NOT the same point at which we attach
the 3573.

Darrell

Darrell A. Martin - 630-754-2141
Manager, Computer Operations