In the AD Admin GUI, find the user accounts for the iSeries system.

Display the properties. Under the account tab in the scroll window on the
bottom half of the page, find the "Use DES encryption" check box. It
should be checked. If not, check it. Then try the tests again.

Patrick Botz

Security Architecture Consulting & Implementation

IBM Systems and Technology Group Lab Services

mail: botz@xxxxxxxxxx

phone: 507.253.0917 / mobile: 507.250.5644

ibm.com/servers/eserver/services