Copy replace in many ifs files?

fixed

Is there an easy way to do a search/replace in multiple ifs files? Say I
have the text AbC123 that I want to replace with 123aBc in all 30 files
that end in .txt. Is there some form of grep or something else that will
do that? I don't want to open each file manually and run search/replace in
each.

Matt Hopkins
Sr. Programmer/Analyst
Web: www.pdpgroupinc.com