I had changed some stuff in the procedure process, compiled the module,
and when I tried to update the program, I got the following errors ...

If you actually look at the level of these messages none of them are
terminal. In fact you will find them in the logs of programs that compile
perfectly!

Look towards the end of your log and you will see a terminal message that
indicates "Unable to resolve to ..." and it will name a procedure. _That_
is the cause of your failure. The messages you listed are irrelevant - they
result from the binder's desperate attempt to search all the entries in the
system binding directory when it can't find the procedure it is looking for
in the information you gave it.

You either failed to specify the appropriate binding directory

Or failed to list a required module/service program

Or called a procedure not covered by the bind directories etc. that you
used.

Once you have found the name of the procedure you are missing, one way to
locate it is to do a DSPPGM of the program you are trying to recreate -
locate the procedure name in the resulting displays and see where the
current program picks it up from.

Jon Paris
Partner400

www.Partner400.com